Weekend Testing- Chennai Chapter (CWT-2)
We are back after a successful second session. This time the session happened in a different way as many testers had other appointments.
How did the session happen…
The mission and the application to be tested was given given before hand and the report was asked to be submitted before 04/10/09, 2.00 p.m. This helped many testers who could not come online.
Application Tested : http://www.izzymenu.com/ this is an CSS menu builder.
The application seemed to be an interesting application, But my mind set again made me to search for functional bugs even though i wanted to investigate on the numbers and see the behavior in the application. I had also tested for cross browser compatibility using browser shot and it did have some compatibility issues.
Please find the reports of the participants of the Chennai Weekend Testing Session – 2
You can find my report here.
Krishnaveni’s report Here to view this report open in scribd, login and download the report. The report is not seen clearly as it is in Excel.
Thanks everyone for your active participation for the CWT Session -2.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Bug-de-bug The Testing Conference
- Software testing conference in India – Bug deBug Chennai
- Experience with usability testing:
- Skilled Exploratory Testing
- Bandwidth Throttling for testing
- Observation, A skill every testers needs
- CWT 4 with zettels
- Hunting Bugs!! CWT Session 3
- Weekend Testing- Chennai Chapter (CWT-2)
- CTUG to CWT!!!
- Finally a logo for Chennai Weekend Testers
- CTUG Session -1